- Real-time and Batch File Upload capability
- Secure AES 256-bit encrypted portal
- Multi-level access control
- Can be used from any web browser
- Overall lower operational costs for Eligibility Verification
Why should I perform Medicare Eligibility?
What are some of the benefits of using the AHDS Web Portal?
Reduced Costs - Statistics show that 1 out of every 10 claims submitted to Medicare are rejected. This results in an average of close to $15,000/year of denied claims.
What kind of security controls are available?
- There is no need for fixed leased line/router/DSU/CSU equipment.
- There is no phone line for the router. (Average phone line cost $40.00/month)
- There are no risks to service interruption due to disasters, or damage to the leased line. If you have internet access you can continue getting CMS eligibility information.
- No more over-spending for an under-utilized leased line.
- No multiple user ids for each person. (User IDs within some systems can cost $15/month)
Our access controls give you the ability to control network and data level access to the functions of the web portal.
- Logins to the portal can be restricted to a specific range of Internet addresses.
- User accounts can be given access to only certain functions and even certain provider IDs